In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on April 27th 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR), for which the directive 95 / 46 / CE of Law 34/2002, on July 11th, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE) is repealed, and also the Organic Law 3/2018 , on the Protection of Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (OLPDGDR), Children of Darklight guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the GDPR, so Children of Darklight has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at your disposal to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Responsible for the treatment
Name: Children of Darklight
CIF (tax identification code): 71637321A
Address: Av/ Pedro Masaveu, N°27
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose the treatment
All the data provided by our clients and / or visitors on the Children of Darklight website or its staff will be included on the Personal Data Processing Activities Register, created and maintained under the responsibility of Children of Darklight, essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to create profiles on the users of our services.
Legitimacy of the treatment
- Contractual relationship: the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend the queries and claims that you ask us and to manage the collection of the amounts owed.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by checking the box on the contact form, you authorize us to send you the necessary communications to respond to the query or requested information.
We do not transfer your personal data to anyone, except for those public or private entities to which we are obliged to provide your personal data due to compliance with any law. To give an example, the Tax Law obliges to provide the Tax Agency with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
In the event that, apart from the aforementioned assumptions, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will previously request your permission through clear options that will allow you to decide in this regard.
We will not make international transfers of your personal data for any of the stated purposes.
We will keep your personal data as long as necessary only to achieve the purposes for which it was collected. When determining the appropriate retention period, we examine the risks involved in the treatment, as well as our contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, internal data retention policies and our legitimate business interests described in this Privacy Notice and Cookies policy.
In this sense, Children of Darklight will keep personal data, once its relationship with you is finished, duly blocked, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise from the relationship maintained with the interested party.
Once they’re blocked, your data will be inaccessible to Children of Darklight, and will not be processed except for making it available to Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatments, as well as for the exercise and defense of claims before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information treated in our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data that we process against accidental loss and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, considering the status of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be responsible for the use that you make of the data (including username and password) that you use on our website. Our staff follows strict privacy rules and, in case that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them to verify compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or need for data processing is doubtful, in which case, we may keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition to the treatment of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated, is our legitimate interest. Children Of Darklight will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or if it is necessary for the defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to Children of Darklight.
To exercise your rights, you can do it for free and at any time by contacting us at Av / Pedro Masaveu N°27, attaching a copy of your ID.
Protection of rights
In case you understand that your rights have been neglected by our entity, you can make a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through any of the following means:
- Electronic office: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal mail: Spanish Agency for Data Protection, C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid.
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Filing a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not entail any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or attorney is not necessary.
Children of Darklight reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.